> Events > Launch-A-Biz
Virtual Entrepreneur Training Program
Nicolet’s Launch-A-Biz virtual entrepreneur training is an eight-week learning program delivered virtually via Zoom in two-hour sessions over the course of eight weeks.
The program is designed to help small business owners grow their businesses beyond the first stage or microenterprise level. The program begins with a first-steps session, followed by sessions on determining the feasibility of your business, designing a strategic planning process, creating a business model canvas, and putting it all together in a one-page business plan. Course Outcomes:
- Discover the skills and talents needed for business success.
- Identify potential gaps that might be stifling growth.
- Discuss the nine building blocks of the business model canvas.
- Develop a business model specific to your unique business venture.
- Transfer key components of your business model canvas into a one-page business plan.
WHEN: Tuesdays, April 6 – May 25, 2021 6 – 8 pm
WHERE: Delivered virtually via ZOOM (link will be provided after registration)
FEE: $495 value (fee waived for Vilas County residents thanks to the Juday family and Oneida residents thanks to grant funding)
For more information or to register, contact Jodi Fox-Engleman at [email protected] or call 715.365.4694.
Virtual zoom meeting