> News & Updates > FCC Broadband Map
FCC Broadband Map
Monday , Jan 02, 2023
Dear Friend of VCEDC,
Happy New Year!
You may have read the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) released an updated broadband Coverage Map. This map is more accurate than past maps, but the FCC still needs help in improving its accuracy. As a result, we need your help!
While we are targeting Vilas County, any US address can be entered and checked. Here is our ask.
- Go to broadbandmap.gov
- Type an address in the "Search by Address" bar
- Review the list of providers and
- If the information is not correct select "Availability Challenge"
- Select the provider you wish to challenge
- Complete the form and submit
Please review your address(es) and challenge as appropriate. You may submit challenges for your Vilas County address and your permanent address, if applicable.
Thank you for your help in making Vilas County an even stronger Broadband Destination!