> News & Updates > The Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business Recovery Grant program is open for applications.
The Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business Recovery Grant program is open for applications.
Monday , May 24, 2021
- Applications for the Wisconsin Tomorrow Small Business grants will be accepted from 8 a.m. Monday, May 24th through 4:30 p.m. on Monday, June 7th.
- These grants, which are funded with federal funds from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), will provide up to $420 million to as many as 84,000 small businesses around the state.
- The program is open to all businesses with revenues between $10,000 and $7 million that opened on or before December 31, 2020.
- Every eligible business will receive a grant of $5,000, which can be used for any purpose – such as paying back rent, renovating spaces, hiring staff, etc. The intention is to get our small businesses moving again.
- Eligible businesses will apply through the Department of Revenue websit
For more information and to apply visit: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/TaxPro/2021/WisconsinTomorrowSmallBusinessRecoveryGrant.aspx